Champagne René Jolly

Winegrowers since 1737 in Landreville, in the heart of the Côte des Bar, we only produce our bottles from our own vineyards only (no external purchase).

We are harvesting-handling on 13.55 Ha and export half of our bottles to the north of Europe and Asia.

Pinot Noir represents 75% of our grape varieties and Chardonnay the rest, 25%. Our Kimmeridgian basement gives power, liveliness and minerality to the wines.

The vineyard is followed with great care and we mash on a Coquard press with tilted tray ( new high quality generation). Our original installation is unique in Champagne. It promotes the extraction of quality juice (use of gravity).

The vinification is done in small volumes (50 Hl) to isolate the different plots of the estate as well as possible. A short barrel passage is possible and the malolactic fermentation is systematic.

The blends are made by Pierre-Éric Jolly only.

The disgorging is always carried out on the fly, without ice, in our 18th century cellars. Visit by appointment.


Landreville, Côte des Bar, Aube, France, 536 Inhabitants, 251 Ha of vines, 56 winemakers

We produce our champagnes only from our own grapes, without external purchase. They thus express the typicity of our terroir: Landreville, cru de Champagne. We work Pinot Noir (10 Ha 40) and Chardonnay (3 Ha 15) on 5 owned plots: - In Haute Charme - La Guignelle - Le Suchot - Le Val de Vaux - Le Joncheret The generous and sometimes difficult climate, the hard limestone subsoil, stones and the work of men will shape our wines. The Ource is the main watercourse which crosses the village surrounded by the municipalities of Loches-sur-Ource, Ville-sur-Arce, Vivierssur-Artaut and Celle sur Ource.



Perfectly mastering the techniques and materials useful for the production of our champagnes, the 5 permanent employees of the Estate are qualified for the work of vineyard and cellar. We are thus autonomous and do not call on any subcontractor. In order to express their full aromatic potential, the grapes are harvested at ideal maturity, as late as possible. They are crushed on a technical pressing system, very qualitative, unique in the Appellation. From a reasoned viticulture and without chemical fertilizers, our champagnes are produced in very limited volume, to offer maximum quality. The bottles contain an assembly of at least 3 different years, kept in tanks or barrels. They will spend 3 to 9 years in the silence and darkness of our old 18th century vaulted cellars. The disgorgement is still done "on the fly" (without ice).