Art de Vigne 2007, 1,5l
Champagne Jacques Picard
Normale prijs €109,00
This cuvée reflects the quintessence of our terroirs. Elaborated each year to capture the characteristics of each harvest. The selection of old vines, the aging in barrels and the stirring, make this a wine focused on power and elegance. Coveted by connoisseurs, it is the ideal companion for exceptional moments.
- Appearance: Straw yellow color with green reflections, creamy white foam, fine bubbles and persistent effervescence forming an important bead.
- Nose: elegant and complex, with toasted, buttery and nutty aromas, revealing citrus and spice notes, red fruits are present with complexity from the barrels and long aging on the lees.
- Palate: combining power and complexity, both ample and precise, it reveals notes of dried fruits. The finish is long and salty.
- Blend: 60% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Meunier, 20% Pinot Noir; vines over 25 years old.
- Montagne de Reims: Berru, Montbré (1er cru)
- Marne Valley: Avenay Val d´Or (1er cru)
- Soils predominantly clay-limestone
- Manual harvest; vinified and aged in oak barrels for 8 months; weekly stirring during the first months of breeding; Partial malolactic fermentation; aging on lees in bottles for a minimum of 10 years in our cellars, developing a complex aromatic range, then a minimum rest of 3 months in the cellar after disgorging
- Dosage: Extra-Brut, 4 g / l