Saignée 2 Terroir 2015, Rosé de saignée Brut, 0.75l
Champagne Xavier Leconte
Regular price €58,00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Blend: 100% Meunier
- Terroir: Troissy - “La Servenette” plots 65% (20.97 ares ) and “Les Plats Culs” 35% (19.87ares)
- Average age of the vines: 30 years
- Vinification: This vintage is based on a very particular technique: its bleeding or maceration lasts 36 hours then it is vinified in stainless steel vats.
- Year: 2015 vintage - Harvest of 09/09/2015
- Aging in cellars: 4 years minimum < li> Dosage: 5 g / l - Brut
Mintage : limited to 989 bottles
- Eye : It has a raspberry pink color with copper highlights.
- Nose : The nose is rich and powerful. It opens with notes of blackberries, Mara des Bois, lifted by notes of candied fruit, honey and caramel. When aired, the expression becomes more complex and spicy (pepper, cinnamon).
- Palate : The palate is full and fresh, rich in fruit and delicious. Stewed red fruits dominate, followed by refreshing notes of currant and blueberry. A hint of lemon accentuates this freshness at the end of the mouth.
- Moments: A real treat, to pair with game or to discover as an aperitif.