Skip to content
Venti Venti Pas Dosé - 0,75l
calculated at checkout.
VentiVenti Pas Dosé
Spumante Dosaggio Zero Metodo Classico
- Grape variety: 65% Pinot Blanc, 20% Chardonnay, 15% Sorbara
- Soil: clay
- Planting density: 3000 vines / ha
- Size: One-sided Guyot, 13 to 14 buds
- Mechanical harvest by choice of speed and for execution during the cool hours of the day
- Cooling of the bunches, under a controlled atmosphere (nitrogen) to limit the appearance of sulfur dioxide or sulphites. (idem maceration and pressing)
- Quick maceration in the press
- Soft pressing
- Low temperature fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel vats
- Refining in thermoregulated stainless steel vats
- Addition of must and second fermentation in the bottle
- Long maturation on lees under controlled humidity and temperature
- Dress :
- bright and shiny yellow
- Nose :
- enveloping and complex, dominated by fruit and creamy aromas.
- Mouth :
- marked creaminess balanced by minerality.
- It envelops the palate in a soft and delicate way, refreshing the mouth and drying it.
- Tasting moment
- ideal to combine with structured dishes. Excellent in
- accompaniment to local cold meats and cheeses.
- Operating temperature :
- 10 to 12 ° c
- Alcohol: 11.5% by volume
- Residual sugars: <1g / l Total acidity: 7-8 g / l
- Sulfites / SO2: <50 mg / l Ph: 3.16
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.