Skip to content
Rosato "Ricanto" - Rosato dell'Emilia I.G.T. - 0,75l
calculated at checkout.
Rosato « Ricanto »
Rosato dell’Emilia I.G.T.
Still Rosé Wine
- Grape variety: 100% Sorbara from the property
- Soil: clay
- Planting density: 3000 vines / ha
- Size: One-sided Guyot, 13 to 14 buds
- Mechanical harvest by choice of speed and for execution during the cool hours of the day
- Cooling of the bunches, under a controlled atmosphere (nitrogen) to limit the appearance of sulfur dioxide or sulphites. (idem maceration and pressing)
- Quick maceration in the press
- Soft pressing
- Low temperature fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel vats
- Refining in thermoregulated stainless steel vats
- Maturation on lees under controlled humidity and temperature
- Dress :
- intense brilliant rosé
- Nose :
- delicate and fine, with notes of flowers and forest berries
- Mouth :
- Ample and very fresh.
- Sapidity and minerality give flavor and persistence.
- Tasting moment
- By its typical freshness, it is a versatile wine, perfect to accompany typical Emilian cuisine (fried gnocchi, cold meats, etc.).
- Also ideal with seafood.
- Serving temperature: 8 to 10 ° c
- Alcohol: 13% by volume
- Residual sugars: <5 g / l Total acidity: 7-8 g / l
- Sulphites / SO2: <50 mg / l
- Ph: 3.14
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.