Le Clos de Poiloux 2012, Blanc de Noir, Extra Brut 0,75l
Champagne Xavier Leconte
Regular price €130,00
- Blend: 100% Pinot Noir
- Terroir: Troissy - “Le Clos de Poiloux” plot
- Area: 78.80 ares
- Average age: 30 years
- Vinification: In barrels
- Year: 2012 vintage
- Harvest of September 27, 2012
- Aging in cellars: 7 years minimum
- Dosage: 3.5 g / l - Extra Brut
Mintage : 726 bottles - 30 magnums
- Eye : Its color is golden yellow with old gold reflections.
- Nose : A first nose combines aromas of toasted hazelnut, orange peel, country bread, and spices (mint, liquorice, cloves) on a background of gravy. When aired, the expression asserts itself with nougat, brioche and apricot compote.
- Palate : The attack is broad and fresh. Then the wine shows a beautiful harmony between consistency and liveliness. The whole is dense and alert, while the dosage emphasizes the smoothness of the texture.
- Moment: This is a wine for meals. It will be appreciated with dishes of dense and tender texture, accompanied by delicate flavors.
Available in 75 cl bottle and 150 cl magnum< p>