"Les Champs Renard" 2013
Champagne Jacques Picard
Regular price €41,00
The House's first parcel cuvée, this 100% Chardonnay is unique in its origin. Our plot "Les Champs Renard" is located on a hillside facing east and enjoying optimum sunshine. Generosity, gluttony and minerality sum up the character of this extra brut blanc de blancs champagne.
- Color: pale yellow with gold reflections
- Nose: delicate, mineral, brioche and creamy, revealing aromas of white flowers, yellow fruits and dried fruits
- Palate: elegant, delicious, with aromas of white fruit, pastry and citrus. The finish is expressive and saline.
- Blend: 100% Chardonnay harvest 2013
- Terroir: cru from the “Les Champs Renard” plot in Berru, Montagne de Reims
- Aging: This 2013 parcel cuvée is a blend of 2 types of aging, 50% vinified and aged in thermo-regulated stainless steel vats and 50% vinified and matured in oak barrels.
- Aging on lees in 5-year bottles in our cellars, at constant temperature and humidity, then a minimum rest of 3 months in the cellar after disgorging
Tasting moments : Seafood, fish, white meats, white truffle
Notes : Le Point 2018, 16.5 / 20; Hachette 2020