Skip to content
Lambrusco Salamino De Santa Croce - 0,75l
calculated at checkout.
Lambrusco Salamino De Santa Croce
Spumante Brut, Metodo Classico
- Grape: 100% Salamino di Santa Croce from their own vines
- Soil: clay
- Planting density: 3000 vines / ha
- Size: One-sided Guyot, 13 to 14 buds
- Mechanical harvest by choice of speed and for execution during the cool hours of the day
- Cooling of the bunches, under a controlled atmosphere (nitrogen) to limit the appearance of sulfur dioxide or sulphites. (idem maceration and pressing)
- Quick maceration in the press. Soft pressing
- Low temperature fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel vats
- Refining in thermoregulated stainless steel vats
- Addition of must and second fermentation in the bottle
- Long maturation on lees under controlled humidity and temperature
- Dress :
- intense ruby red color
- Nose :
- Delicate and refined, with floral accents and wild berries.
- Mouth :
- ample and complex, marked by a surprising freshness; the sparkle is pleasant and fragrant
- Tasting moment
- Thanks to its typical freshness, it is a versatile sparkling wine, ideal with typical dishes from Emilia-Romagna (fried gnocchi, cold meats, etc.)
- Serving temperature: 8 to 10 ° c
- Analyzes :
- Alcohol: 12.5% by volume
- Residual sugars: <1g / l
- Total acidity: 6 g / l
- Sulphites / SO2: <50 mg / l 17
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.