Cuvée "Les Bénis" 2013 Blanc de Blancs
Champagne Jacques Picard
Regular price €72,00
Made from organic grapes from the "Les Bénis" plot, this Blanc de blancs Champagne is vinified with no added sulfites. Its long aging in the cellar, its frame imbued with a chalky minerality and its lack of dosage make it a Champagne that can be enjoyed on a gourmet table or alone for a distinguished aperitif.
- Dress : pale golden yellow color
- Nose : airy, mineral, delicate, revealing aromas of white and yellow fruits (white peaches, apricot), citrus and woody and floral notes.
- Palate : elegant, delicious and mineral, it reveals a beautiful expression of fruit, notes of citrus and spices. The finish is long, fine with great tension.
- Blend b >: 100% Chardonnay
- Terroir: single plot "Les Bénis" in Berru, Montagne de Reims
- Elaboration : Vinified and matured in Chassin oak barrels . No added sulfites. Aging on the lees in the bottle for 4 years in our cellars, at constant temperature and humidity. Without dosage, No sugar is added during disgorgement
- Dosage : extra-brut 2 g / l
Time of tasting: : Ideal as an aperitif or on a gourmet table: Seafood, fish, white meat
Temp. Service: 8 to 10 ° C