Brut Rosé. 0,75l
Champagne Jacques Picard
Regular price €30,00
This rosé Champagne is produced mainly from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The pinot noir grapes follow a cold maceration, then are co-fermented with chardonnay.
Its bright color, freshness and fruity aromas will revive your senses.
- Color: bright pink with slightly bluish reflections
- Nose: fresh, fruity and delicious, it reveals aromas of strawberry, raspberry, grenadine, blackcurrant, candy, then exotic notes (pineapple) and lime brought by the chardonnay
- Palate: lively and fleshy, shows great freshness from the chardonnay. The aromas of fresh fruit are fully expressed with citrus notes. The finish is long (lime), smooth and devoid of tannins.
- Blend: 88% chardonnay , 12% pinot noir including 30% reserve wines
- Terroir: Crus from the Montagne de Reims: Berru and Montbré (1er cru). Soils dominated by clay and limestone
- Aging: After a cold maceration of 7 days, the pinot noir juice is assembled and then co-fermented with Chardonnay juice in thermo-regulated stainless steel vats; Partial malo-lactic fermentation; Aging in vats for 8 months; Aging on lees in 2-year bottles in our cellars, at constant temperature and humidity, then a minimum rest of 3 months after disgorgement
- Pairings: Ideal companion for the aperitif and goes wonderfully with a dish of smoked salmon, sushi, grilled veal, Italian prosciutto, fish tapas, seafood. It will enhance red fruit desserts