Brut Réserve 3,0l
Champagne Jacques Picard
Regular price €170,00
Composed entirely of "cuvée", Champagne Brut Réserve reveals the finesse and freshness of Chardonnay from our region. Its prolonged aging in cellars contributes to developing a complex and sought-after aromatic profile for connoisseurs.
- Dress : bright, yellow in color with golden reflections >
- Nose : delicate, floral, revealing aromas of white flesh fruits, toasted and citrus notes
- Mouth : combining freshness and vinosity, it turns out to be fruity and has a nice length
- Blend: 75% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Meunier , 5% Pinot Noir; 30 to 40% reserve
- Terroir: Montagne de Reims, Berru and Montbré (1 er cru)
- Aging: 6 months of vinification in vats, 5 years aging on slats with a handle during aging in the bottle.
- Dosage: 8 g / l
- Elaboration: Manual harvest; vinification in thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks; partial malolactic fermentation; aging 6 months in vats; bottle aging, on lees 5 years and minimum rest 3 months after disgorgement
- Moments: ideal for an aperitif, it also accompanies fish (salmon, scallops), white meats and cheeses. pressed dough.