Brut Nature, Double Solera, 1,5l
Champagne Jacques Picard
Regular price €85,00
Developed from a blend of reserve wines aged in soléra, with more than 20 vintages successively added, this cuvée offers a timeless vision of our terroir.
- Eye: Golden yellow color, white foam, fine bubbles and persistent effervescence forming an abundant cord.
- Nose : Fine, complex, mineral, with fruity and floral aromas, dried fruit, citrus, hints of peel grapefruit, brioche and buttered notes.
- Mouth : Marked by liveliness and finesse. The complex reserve wines bring structure and voluptuousness to this wine which does not receive sugar during disgorgement
- Blend: 100% wines reserve; 75% 20 year old Chardonnay solera, 25% Pinot Meunier and 11 year old solera.
- Elaboration and aging: Vinification in thermo-regulated vats; partial malolactic fermentation; aging on lees in the bottle for 5 years in our cellars, at constant temperature and humidity, then a minimum rest of 3 months after disgorgement
- The draw is made at 4 bars, to reinforce the creamy side of the wine < / li>
- Dosage: 0g / l
- Pairing: Its minerality and aromatic complexity make it suitable for seafood, Nordic and Japanese cuisine.
Decanter: 87; Hachette 2016: 1 star, etc.