Art de Vigne 2006, 0,75l
Champagne Jacques Picard
Regular price €51,50
This cuvée reflects the quintessence of our terroirs. Developed each year to capture the characteristics of each harvest. The selection of old vines, barrel aging and batonnage, make it a wine focused on power and elegance. Coveted by connoisseurs, it is the ideal companion for exceptional moments.
- Appearance: Straw yellow color with green reflections, creamy white foam, fine bubbles and persistent effervescence forming an important cord.
- Nose: elegant and complex, with toasted aromas, butter and hazelnut, revealing notes of citrus and spices, the red fruits are present with a complexity coming from the barrels and long aging on the lees.
- Palate: combining power and complexity, both ample and precise, it reveals notes of dried fruit. The finish is long and salty.
- Blend: 60% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Sucker, 20% Pinot Noir; vines over 25 years old.
- Montagne de Reims: Berru, Montbré (1er cru)
- Marne Valley: Avenay Val d'Or (1er cru)
- Soils dominated by clay and limestone
- Aging: Manual harvesting; vinified and aged in oak barrels for 8 months; weekly batonnage during the first months of breeding; Partial malolactic fermentation; aging on lees in bottles for at least 10 years in our cellars, developing a complex aromatic range, then a minimum rest of 3 months in the cellar after disgorgement
- Dosage: Extra-Brut, 4 g / l li >